DERBY DAY 2018
** No Cover, but RSVP Required for entry **
FACEBOOK (invite friends) // RSVP (required)
doors at 2pm / 21+ ID required
We're thrilled to present our annual Derby soiree at the swanky new PUBLIC (an Ian Schrager Hotel) - one the hottest new spots in town!
Join us for a day of dancing and lounging with classic Southern Hospitality, Mint Juleps, live music, DJs, and classic burlesque... so wear your best derby hat n'bow tie!
live hot jazz and swing music in dedicated room & floor (2-7pm):
* The Hot Toddies (3 sets / 2:45-6:00pm)
* classic burlesque by Velvetina Taylor
* DJ'd Swing Music btw band sets
* Mint Juleps, Bubbly, & other Derby drink specials
* special small-bites menu by famed chef Jean-Georges
* The Derby (race) will be projected live at 6:46pm
* contemporary DJs on other floors
* Derby Attire Requested
We'll be in the swanky cocktail Lounge DIEGO... our own room dedicated to hot jazz n' swing music, as well as the entire floor! Contemporary DJs will spin in the club, PUBLIC ARTS, on the lower level, and up on the posh rooftop lounge until late in the evening. Sip the "Special Batch" of Mint Juleps and place your Raceday "Squares" - put on your Derby Day outfit, grab your hat and get ready for the race of the year!
presented by Prohibition Productions, Royale Marketing Events, and Derby Day 2018